Additional information -> LINK
- June 2021 MinutesHello Everyone, I hope you all had a Good Weekend. Attached are the minutes from our June Council meeting. Thank you to Bob Wiederien for filing in as Recorder. Please look over the minutes & let me know if you have any corrections. Our Knights of the Month for June are Mick Langguth, Larry Deal, and Tony Juraco for all of their efforts on working on…
- 2021 Iowa Knights of Columbus State Golf TournamentThe tournament will be held at the beautiful Finkbine Golf Course in Iowa City, home course for the Iowa Hawkeyes. We will be playing a Best Shot format. July 17th, 10AM shotgun start Finkbine Golf Course, Iowa City, Iowa Best Shot Format All players must be Knights of Columbus members $75 per player ($300)
- New Zoom Meeting informationAll the information for the monthly council meeting will be sent in email or you can click on the link below
- Online ExemplificationsBrother Knights looking to acquire their 2nd and 3rd degrees of the order can attend Exemplifications online! It only takes about an hour and there are multiple dates available. Click HERE
- Give the Opportunity to “Be Someone”Worthy Grand Knight,Our founder will be beatified and declared Blessed in less than seven weeks. Our Order is making life better in our parishes and communities – and easing the suffering of persecuted Christians around the world. When there is a natural disaster – such as the current hurricane along the Gulf coast or the wildfires in the western United States – the Knights of Columbus…
The Knights of Columbus Council #15049 at St. Thomas More Catholic Church is located at 3000 12th Avenue, in Coralville, Iowa. The council meets the third Tuesday of each month. If you are interested in joining the council, click on the registration button.
As a member of the St Thomas More Council, you can enjoy participation in church activities, family activities, youth activities, community service and council activities. You will enjoy fellowship with your member knights and support of our pastor.
Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to practicing Catholic men in union with the Holy See, who are at least 18 years old. A practicing Catholic is one who lives up to the Commandments of God and the precepts of the Church.
Any Third Degree member in good standing is eligible for membership in the Fourth Degree. The Fourth Degree is the Patriotic Degree and the visual arm of the Knights in their tuxedos and regalia. The primary purpose of the Fourth Degree is to foster the spirit of patriotism by promoting responsible citizenship and love of the Knights’ respective countries through active membership in local Fourth Degree groups (called “assemblies”). Certain members of the Fourth Degree serve as honor guards at funerals, civic and religious functions, etc., an activity that has brought worldwide recognition to the Knights of Columbus.